Physiotherapist and Founder
B.Sc. (Hons), Grad Dip Phys, MCSP, Member of the Health Professions Council
Rosemary trained as a physiotherapist at the West Middlesex School of Physiotherapy, and subsequently completed her BSc for the Remedial Professions at the University of Central London. She established the West Wimbledon Physiotherapy Clinic in 2003, having worked both within the Health Service and in Private Practice. The clinic opened extensive new premises in 2005, and now offers a wide range of services. She has a wide range of experience including:
- Acupuncture: she is an advanced member of the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapy, and practices both western & Chinese acupuncture. She holds a diploma in Acupuncture from Coventry University. She also is the news editor for the AACP journal.
- Women’s health: she holds the Diploma in Women’s Health from The University of East London, and is a member of Pelvic Obstetric and Gynaecology Physiotherapists (POGP) She specialises in the treatment of male and female pelvic pain, antenatal and postnatal care, and incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction: Rosemary has specialist knowledge and experience in treating erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine. (TCM) Rosemary is a qualified TCM practitioner, and is a registered member of The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK (ATCM).
- Sports injuries: previously a physiotherapist for the British Judo Association, and worked with Crystal Palace Football Club. Currently a sponsor of Sutton United Football Club, and a long time Crystal Palace supporter
She also is a qualified distributor of Pharma Nord products
Get In Touch
Our Physiotherapy Clinic Services
The West Wimbledon Physiotherapy Clinic aims to provide a selection of services to maintain and enhance health and wellbeing. Although primarily a physiotherapy clinic, a range of other treatments are available.