We are still open for business.
We will continue to offer a full range of Physiotherapy, Pilates, Massage, and Counselling sessions for patients who do not have symptoms of COVID-19. This includes appointments in clinic with hands-on treatment as required, and home visits. Please be assured that we will continue to follow our comprehensive cleaning policies to ensure your health and safety. We will continue to follow government and NHS advice to delay the spread of the virus and reduce the impact for our patients.
The information we have is changing almost daily, so we believe the best way forwards is to make realistic plans for the future and point you in the right direction to find the most up-to date guidance.
Current NHS advice for the effective management of Coronavirus can be found at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
The government’s response and further advice on Coronavirus can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
Our Approach to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Continuity of Physiotherapy
Whilst our staff are healthy and able, we will continue to accept new patients, and treat our current patients with the most effective forms of treatment possible. We are also investigating the use of a variety of online resources to continue to provide you with expert assessment, advice, exercise, and self-help treatment in the event of restrictions affecting your ability to attend the clinic.
If you are unwell or feel you are at risk from Coronavirus, we currently will not charge you a cancellation fee for cancellations made within less than 24 hours.
We would advise you to review the guidance above from the NHS and the government if you are unwell. We are recording all instances of cancellations and will attempt to contact you after the relevant period to check your condition.
If you still require physiotherapy after this time, we will be available to continue your treatment in the best way possible. If you are unable to attend your appointment we would appreciate you contacting us at the earliest opportunity as any missed appointments without contact will still be charged at the full amount.
We have cleaning policies in place, and want to reassure you of the following measures we are taking to help protect you, our staff and the general public:
- Handwashing after every patient contact for at least 20 seconds with soap and water – we are firm believers in good hand hygiene and all our staff have been trained in effective handwashing techniques. If you do not see your physiotherapist wash their hands between patient contacts, please feel free to ask your physiotherapist to wash them again. You are welcome to wash your hands before, during or after your physiotherapy session – just ask.
- Alcohol Gel will be available for use by staff and patients at frequent touch points – e.g by electrotherapy machines or card machine PIN entry keypads. Please use the alcohol gel as you enter and leave the clinic.
- Fresh Paper Towel is used on the bed for each patient.
- Chairs, Desks and other surfaces will be wiped down with at the end of the day. If you feel further attention is required to wipe these surfaces, please speak to your physiotherapist.
- Linen is changed daily. If you feel further attention is required during your session, please mention this to your physiotherapist.
- Mats and additional exercise equipment will be provided by us as required for your classes. If you would like to bring your own mat or equipment, please feel free to bring any items you require along to your Pilates class.All equipment is wiped down with disinfectant spray daily. If you feel any piece of equipment needs further attention, please mention it to your physiotherapist.
Please be assured we are taking the current situation very seriously. We will be following the situation carefully over the next few months and continuing to follow the government advice: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our approach to the current situation, or feedback on any aspect of West Wimbledon Physiotherapy Clinic, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8542 2400 or by email email@example.com.
Rosemary and all the team at West Wimbledon Physiotherapy Clinic
Our Physiotherapy Clinic Services
The West Wimbledon Physiotherapy Clinic aims to provide a selection of services to maintain and enhance health and wellbeing. Although primarily a physiotherapy clinic, a range of other treatments are available.