West Wimbledon Physiotherapy clinic offers a wide range of treatments to improve your health and well-being. This standard of treatment is reflected in the level of practitioners that we have at the clinic. Our friendly, fully-qualified team take the time to understand your issues, offer suitable treatment solutions and follow you on your journey to recovery.
Here you will find our current vacancies and opportunities available for talented, professional and caring individuals, who share our passion for putting our clients first.
Job Title: Marketing & Administrative Assistant
Location: West Wimbledon Physiotherapy Clinic, Raynes Park, South West London
Contract: Part – time (2 days a week)
Hours: 9am – 5pm
West Wimbledon Physiotherapy Clinic is seeking an ambitious part-time Marketing and Administrative assistant based within the clinic in Raynes Park, South-West London. The majority of the role will involve supporting the day-to-day running of the clinic and looking after the clinic’s main marketing platforms including Facebook, website and monthly newsletters to the client database.
- First person to answer all incoming calls to the clinic and take bookings for relevant therapists.
- File away and prepare notes as directed by the therapists.
- Respond to any referral emails and book patients in the diary.
- Deal with any email, online and phone enquiries.
- Take payments from clients who have had treatment.
- Manage the filing system, keeping any old patients’ notes archived.
- Create / design any new leaflets or posters as required by the clinic.
- Meet and greet all clients that come through the door.
- Support with ad hoc tasks around the clinic including: washing linen, cleaning couches, re-stocking the cupboards and re-filling ultrasound gels.
- Manage the weekly posts on Facebook. Researching and posting relevant and engaging content.
- Research and design the monthly newsletter that goes out to the clinic database.
- Update the website with new content. Manage any malfunctions that arise.
Skills / Personal Attributes
- Professional, approachable and sympathetic personality with the ability to generate a warm and friendly relationship with clients.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Competent using Facebook, Survey Monkey and Mail Chimp systems.
- Comfortable working with customers face-to-face.
- Experience using Word Press (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in Marketing (desirable but not essential)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV to Rosemary Lillie – email@example.com.